[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Bricks and Brass • View topic - Front door

Front door

Forum for discussing period houses.

Front door

Postby Yorkshireman » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi, I'm just purchasing a small grade two listed through by light terraced cottage in Bradford West Yorkshire which was built in C1820. It's very small and would definitely have been some sort of workers cottage. What I would like to do is replace the modern front door with something more in keeping but I have no idea what sort of front door it would have had when it was built. Any ideas please?
Yorkshireman

Return to Bricks and Brass