[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Bricks and Brass • View topic - RED CLAY RIDGE TILES.

RED CLAY RIDGE TILES.

Forum for discussing period houses.

RED CLAY RIDGE TILES.

Postby tug » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi All. I have a number of red clay ridge tiles ,the shape I belive is half round . I hve also being told that there are horse shoe shaped.

The sizes are 12" x 5" x 5". These tiles were made locally in east yorkshire the works opened in 1870 and closed in 1960.

I am trying to find out if these names are correct and these tiles common.

Thanks TUG.
tug

Re: RED CLAY RIDGE TILES.

Postby Simon TL » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Tug

Welcome. I think the best bet may be local libraries in the area. Can you email us some photos - a high resolution would be best - to contact@

Thanks
Simon TL

Re: RED CLAY RIDGE TILES.

Postby London » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 pm

I remember this job, I did the walls
the tiles were brand new, custom order - clay
London

Return to Bricks and Brass