[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Bricks and Brass • View topic - Gold leaf numbered transom window.

Gold leaf numbered transom window.

Forum for discussing period houses.

Gold leaf numbered transom window.

Postby Haydn » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 pm

I want to replace the plain glass transom window above my front door with one which has my house number on it in gold leaf as you often see in Victorian houses. Does anyone know of a company who can reproduce this ( preferably in London) ?
Haydn

Postby tim smedley » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Personally no experience, but it is only sign writing so the Yellow Pages would be a good starting point.

Alternatively i would try Salvo.co.uk and look at the adverts for glass.

Tim
tim smedley

Return to Bricks and Brass