[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Bricks and Brass • View topic - Roof Tiling

Roof Tiling

Forum for discussing period houses.

Roof Tiling

Postby Sheila Maclean » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:51 am

Hello,
I have a strange affinity with crumbling structures and with a view to getting closer to a nice big chimney stack have decided to take a roof tiling course as I'd like to ultimately buy an old cottage which I can gradually renovate. This course is a one dayer and as am sure I would one day be faced with the terrifying sight of an REAL roof, was wondering if there are any other amateurs builders out there needing some weekend help on their rooves during the summer.

PS: Cottage level only - am not that brave.
Sheila
Thanks for help - all similar experiences and advice welcome!
Sheila Maclean

Return to Bricks and Brass